Report cards will be published to the MyEducation Family Portal on Wednesday March 13th.
Please print/save a copy to your home computer for future reference as they will only be available until the end of May 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the report card, please email the appropriate teacher.
All teacher emails can be found on the schools web page at http://south.burnabyschools.ca/ >School Info > Staff Directory
If you have any login issues with MyEd here are a few tips to consider.
Tips and Tricks for Student Portal Accounts
- For the first login, use a computer not a cell phone or tablet
- To access the Portal go to our school’s web page and use the link “Family Portal Login” MyEd Family Portal
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser
- For students, the user name is their student number. Parents user names were provided in the original login information email.
Tip: Both user name and password are case sensitive
- Enter your user name and password (Case Sensitive) then click Log On to access the system.
- Note: The system will automatically lock your account if you mis-type your password a total of 5 times. After 4 failed attempts, click the blue “I forgot my password” link on the log-on screen. The program will ask for your email address as well as the answer to your security question. If you answer it correctly, a new temporary password will be sent to your email account. Use that new temporary password to enter the Family Portal and re-set your password.
Tip: If you click “I forgot my password” you must enter your email address EXACTLY as it was set up in your Security preferences.
Tip: If you are unsuccessful after 3 or 4 login attempts, click “I forgot my password”. You will receive a temporary password and will save yourself a trip to the office.
Tip: Password Requirements
- Minimum length is 8
- At least one number
- At least one capital and lowercase letter
- At least one symbol that isn’t a letter or number
- Can’t contain ‘password’, login name, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, personal id, or only sequential letters or numbers
If all attempts at logging in have failed please email email@example.com with your name, student number and a brief explanation of your problem.