During the months of January to April, School District 41 is participating in the 2021 Ministry of Education Student Learning Survey project in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the province.
Students in grades 10 and 12 and their parents or guardians, as well as school staff are asked to complete the survey each year. While completing the survey is voluntary, students, parents and staff are encouraged to participate as the feedback gathered provides schools and districts information that is helpful with decisions around long-term planning and goal setting, and in providing individual students personalized support.
Parents/guardians/caregivers can complete the online, anonymous Student Learning Survey any time between now and April 30th, 2021.
To complete the survey:
- Use any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser.
- Go to Student Learning Survey – Province of British Columbia (awinfosys.com)
- In the PARENTS section under the heading Direct Access – no logon number required select:
- District: 41 Burnaby
- School: Burnaby South Secondary
- Language: the language of your choice
- Complete the survey.
- When you are finished the survey, you will get a thank you message.
Thank you in advance for your participation. For more information you can read the Ministry of Education Parent Letter attached to this email or visit https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/support/student-learning-survey .