PAC Meeting for Monday, February 5, 2018
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As we enter into course selection season, you may have further questions around how your teen can meet or get ready to meet the changing graduation requirements.
- Some questions we’ve had from parents are:
- What is the grad transition interview/presentation all about?
- How does the work experience program work – can my child use his/her part time work?
- When can my child start accumulating hours for work experience?
- How do we find out about scholarships?
- Are grad requirements going to change in the next couple of years?
If you have these or other questions on the topic, please join us on Monday, February 5 at 7 pm for our next PAC Meeting. We have asked Mr. Kenneth Kwan, one of the school’s Career Program Advisors overseeing the Graduation Transitions for our students, to come and speak with parents. The Principal will also provide a school update. We are very excited that members of the school’s WE Council will also attend, to tell parents about the Heart to Heart Project they run annually for the homeless.
Please join us! More detailed agenda attached.
Agenda 4 BSSPAC Agenda Feb 5 2018
Minutes BSSPAC Meeting Minutes January 15 2018
Funding Requests Funding requests decisions on Jan. 15, 2018 PAC Meeting
PAC Meetings for 2017 – 2018
|October 2, 2017||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|November 6, 2017||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|December 4, 2017 (Holiday Parent Social)||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|January 15, 2018||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|February 5, 2018||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|April 9, 2018||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|May 7, 2018 (AGM & Elections)||7:00 pm||Library|
|June 4, 2018 (Gr.8 Parent Welcome)||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|