On the grade 11 and 12 course selection forms students are asked to make a choice between 2 work experience options – 30 Hours or 80 Hours.
30 HOURS of Work Experience – Graduation Requirement
Part of Career Life Education 10 Career Life Education 11/12 curriculum.
What can count for the 30 hours of work experience?
- paid work (* some restrictions apply)
- volunteer work (* some restrictions apply)
- work experience arranged by a Career Education Advisor
You and your workplace supervisor must complete a package of forms. See your Career Education Advisor in Room C105 and C106 to get more details on the paperwork process.
80 Hours of Work Experience – WEX 12A – Career Preparation 4 credit – Elective Course
- Course Application 2021 – paper based, print hand in or scan
- Course Application 2021 – Fillable PDF . Download file, open in adobe, add your information, resave it, email attach it (has an electronic signature feature)
- Work Experience Orientation Booklet
- Employer Guidelines Brochure